To become a member of the Williams Outing Club…
simply stop by the equipment room in the Paresky Student Center basement during regular hours. Membership cost is $10 for students, $15 for faculty and staff, or $25 for faculty and staff and their spouse or partner. Memberships are good for the entire academic year in which they are purchased.
Members are automatically subscribed to the outing-news listserv and receive notices of club events, trips, and activities. All members are also welcome and encouraged to come to weekly meetings to meet other members and discuss the activities of the club.
As a WOC member you will receive:
- Free access to equipment from the WOC Equipment Room.
- Use of the Dorland Cabin in Hopkins Memorial Forest and the Nate Lowe Climbing Wall in the field house.
- The ability to take part in WOC-sponsored activities such as PE classes or extended backpacking/climbing trips (membership is not required to take part in local trips and activities such as sunrise hikes, polar bear swims, or Stone Hill campouts).
- Discounted student ski passes to Jiminy Peak.
- Discounts on certain merchandise at the Mountain Goat on Water Street.